A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Janda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Janda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Janda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Janda graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hubert Janda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Janda practice?
- Dr. David Janda has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Janda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Canton, MI.
See Plymouth Orthopedic Surgeons.