A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Janeway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Janeway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janeway
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janeway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Janeway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janeway graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Janeway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Vanzandt Janeway MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David V. Janeway practice?
- Dr. David Janeway has 1 office location.
Dr. David Janeway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Orthopedic Surgeons.