A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geun Jang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jang graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Jang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geun Chung Jang MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Geun C. Jang practice?
- Dr. Geun Jang has 1 office location.
Dr. Geun Jang practices Cardiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Cardiologists.