A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Janicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Janicki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janicki graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Janicki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Janicki MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Janicki practice?
- Dr. David Janicki has 1 office location.
Dr. David Janicki practices Internal Medicine near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Internists.