Dr. David Jansen MD Patient Reviews

April 19th, 2017
God sent

March 8th, 2017
Breast Augmentation review - A+
I had a breast augmentation by Dr Jansen on a Friday. I was very worried about missing work and the recovery period. To my surprise , I cooked myself dinner that night , had brunch with friends the next morning , went to the Endymion parade the following afternoon and attended work on Monday. I did not take one pain pill and zero bruising. Truely remarkable recovery. Most importantly, my breast turned out remarkable. They are perfect and look and feel natural. I would highly recommend Dr Jansen. He is talented and friendly! Nothing but positive things to say : )

October 19th, 2016
Linda
Dr jansen wis a great surgeon. My surgery was25 years ago now I need a little repair

June 30th, 2016
Bad experience
I had a appointment at his Thibodaux office. The matronly older woman who stuck me in the room forgot to tell the doctor I was there. The nurse came in and asked if the doctor had already seen me, thank goodness someone was watching. He rushed in and seemed very much in a hurry. It seems as if they had too many patients the schedule. I was not impressed either by him or the awful woman that gave me the prices. She was very unprofessional.

June 19th, 2016
Amazing
my daughter has been his patient for 4 years he is amazing and has been then constant through the whole craino reconstruction

May 6th, 2016
Horrible
He wasnt there for my scheduled appointment Didn't bother to call me or reschedule I took off work without pay to arrive and have an office worker attempt to examine me But of course half way through trying to figure out how she could help me, she had to answer her phone and tell her kids she got money from family and would like to share with them. But Jansen himself has done that to me when his daughter called him so I see how she could think that's appropriate. Day of my surgery he was hours late. Had to drugged twice. Just very unprofessional and inconsiderate

February 26th, 2016
Awful receptionist, awful lady wo
I had a consul at his THIBODEAUX office. The older receptionist lady not professional, she asked what I was there for in front of other patients. I smiled and sat down. She treated me very coldly from there on, telling me she needed my drivers license. Dr. Jansen nice but spent 12 minutes with me, rushed out of the room. Then came who I thought was the receptionist, however it was her twin sister. Again not professional at all, she kept on calling me sweetheart, did she not know my name it was on the paperwork, I'm not her sweetheart. She seemed like a rehearsed car sales person. I just wanted to get out of there, she didn't even have a clue as to what she was taking about, had better answers to my questions from the internet I paid my $100.00 and would have paid more just to get this over with. Won't be having surgery with this crew. What a circus! This office needs to get their act together. Please hire professional people not old ladies that are better suited to work at the library. You are a Plastic Surgeon, hire people that can better represent your office not people with bad attitudes and have no knowledge of what you do.

December 22nd, 2015
Untrained staff
Had a terrible experience. I was quoted a fee by his staff then received a call later telling me I had been given the wrong fee, the lady that called me wouldn't stop calling me baby, sweetheart or my love during the conversation. I didn't appreciate it since she was obviously trying to cover up her mistake and was so insensere. I would suggest you train your staff properly and have them address people in a more professional manner. Needles to say I won't be using him as my doctor. The incompetence with his staff worries me so much since I'm sure I would have to deal with this incompetent woman in the future.

December 16th, 2015
Dr Davide Jansen is the best doctor. He is kind and caring

September 7th, 2015
This was a terrible experience. The entire office staff appeared incompetent and at each others throats . Patients had obviously been overbooked so I had to wait almost an hour for the doctor . He was very nice . However the nurse giving me the quote was more like a pushy salesgirl on commission . I called back the next day with a few questions and no one returned my call . I will not be returning to this train wreck of an organization

July 1st, 2015
Not impressed with staff
Loved, loved, loved Dr. Jansen. His staff however is a different story. Very disorganized, confused and not at all friendly. Lady at the registration desk when checking in for appointment looked as if she was about to have a nervous breakdown, saw the doctor and liked him very much however the consultation was very rushed. Then came the woman with the prices who seemed to have no idea what she was talking about, knew very little and was confused when she pretended to know she knew the answers to my questions. I'm not sure if I will go with Dr. Jansen since I'm certain I will have to deal with these two women again. These two women seemed to have some issues that need to be dealt with. Is a real shame because he seems to be a good doctor. I wish his staff would make patients feel more comfortable. My appointment was at his THIBODAUX office, i hope the staff at his other office is better than this. Not very impressed.

April 16th, 2015
Nice doctor
I recently had a consultation with Dr. jansen, since this was the first time meeting with him I expected to talk to him and discuss the surgery I was contemplating . I was called to the back and put in an exam room, I was asked to put on a robe and told the doctor will be in a few minutes. I was a bit surprised but proceeded to do as I was told. The meeting with the doctor was OK but rushed, I was discussing a tummy tuck and breast surgery, the consultation with him lasted no longer than 15 minutes. I was told I could get dressed and someone would be in shortly to give me fees. Tha lady that came in to give me the prices seemed a bit confused and not that sure about the the things the doctor suggested. I liked the doctor and what he suggested, but unfortunately I felt that I was just being rushed. I will have to decide if I wasn to have surgery with him or consult someone else who is willing to spend more time with me.