A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jarrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jarrett, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jarrett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrett graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jarrett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bernard Jarrett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David B. Jarrett practice?
- Dr. David Jarrett has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jarrett practices Psychiatry near Athens, GA.
See Athens Psychiatrists.