Dr. David Jaskey MD Patient Reviews

• Jefferson, IA

3.4

March 6th, 2015
patient
I appreciate a doctor who does not make me feel rushed and who can explain things in a way that I can understand them. Dr. Jaskey's took time to diagnose my problem and explain my treatment options. He helped me when others could not and he followed up with me to make sure I was doing well.

January 16th, 2012
Haven't found as trustworthy a doctor since he relocated from Illinois
Dr. Jaskey is one of a kind and I have not found an OBGYN as trustworthy as him since he relocated from Illinois. He never gave up on trying to find a cure for my female health issues and concerns. He diagnosed me, operated, and cured my infertility issues. It is because of his diligence that I have three beautiful children.

July 11th, 2011
I would recommend Dr. Jaskey to everyone. He is a caring and skilled physician who takes time with his patients and listens to their concerns. He is highly recommended for his surgical skills.

June 15th, 2011
Terrible bedside manner! The nurses were all afraid of him. After 15 hours of labor he said, "let's see what we can do to keep this kid out of special ed." What kind of doctor says that? I would not recommend him to my worst enemy!

March 31st, 2011
Happy Mom
Dr. Jaskey addressed all my concerns and helped me after others had failed. He did a great job with my surgery and the people at the hospital really like him. He was attentive to my questions.

February 13th, 2011
Before I met Dr.Jaskey I was the type of woman who preferred a female doctor when it came to anything gynacology related so naturally when I became pregnant I wanted a female doctor for my prenatal care. In the small town that I live in the options for ob/gyn is pretty limited but in no time at all I discovered that I really liked Dr.Jaskey and he did such a good job taking care of me and my unborn son during my pregnancy that not only would I not have traded him for a woman but I also highly recommend him to any other woman.

January 10th, 2011
Just Me
Dr. Jaskey came highly recommended by my friend. He treated meprofessionally and like a friend. He made me comfortable and took time to explain things to me. He listened. He called me a few days after my visit to make sure I understood everything. My surgery was easier than expected and I am back to living healthy thanks to Dr. Jaskey.

January 3rd, 2011
New mom
Dr. Jaskey delivered me in Jefferson, Iowa. He took over my care half way through my pregnancy and always made me feel comfortable. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend him.

November 25th, 2010
Tryer Outer
I appreciated that Dr. Jaskey took time to talk to me like a real person. He explains things very well and does not rush you. He helped me when others could not and my doctor thinks highly of him.

June 17th, 2010
Horrible experience!!
Having Dr Jaskey give birth to my child was the worst experience of my life!! He totally disregards the patients wishes when in labor. I feel the nurse had a better chance getting me to deliver my baby vaginally, then he came stolling in the room and demanded a C-section! Epidural done completely wrong, never worked and felt every bit! Then horrible nasty post op infections. Dirty hospital, dirty nurses to treat post op not labor/delivery nurses. Bogus doctor PERIOD!!!!

May 22nd, 2010
Thankful Patient
It is so nice to find a great doctor who listens!

April 18th, 2010
Happy Patient
My doctor recommended Dr, Jaskey as the best gynecologic surgeon in the area. He is very good at explaining things and takes time to listen and communicate. He treated me like a friend.