Dr. David Jaskey Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Jaskey?

Awful!!!!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Horrible bedside manner. Getting to vacation was more important than me or my daughter, apparently. If i could go back i pribably would hve kicked him in the face when he forced himself in to break my water. If only i hadnt already spent 15+ hours in labor and 20 minutes getting stuck 11 times with a failed epidural

patient

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I appreciate a doctor who does not make me feel rushed and who can explain things in a way that I can understand them. Dr. Jaskey's took time to diagnose my problem and explain my treatment options. He helped me when others could not and he followed up with me to make sure I was doing well.

Haven't found as trustworthy a doctor since he relocated from Illinois

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Dr. Jaskey is one of a kind and I have not found an OBGYN as trustworthy as him since he relocated from Illinois. He never gave up on trying to find a cure for my female health issues and concerns. He diagnosed me, operated, and cured my infertility issues. It is because of his diligence that I have three beautiful children.

Posted on July 11th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Jaskey to everyone. He is a caring and skilled physician who takes time with his patients and listens to their concerns. He is highly recommended for his surgical skills.

Posted on June 15th, 2011

Terrible bedside manner! The nurses were all afraid of him. After 15 hours of labor he said, "let's see what we can do to keep this kid out of special ed." What kind of doctor says that? I would not recommend him to my worst enemy!

Happy Mom

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Dr. Jaskey addressed all my concerns and helped me after others had failed. He did a great job with my surgery and the people at the hospital really like him. He was attentive to my questions.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Before I met Dr.Jaskey I was the type of woman who preferred a female doctor when it came to anything gynacology related so naturally when I became pregnant I wanted a female doctor for my prenatal care. In the small town that I live in the options for ob/gyn is pretty limited but in no time at all I discovered that I really liked Dr.Jaskey and he did such a good job taking care of me and my unborn son during my pregnancy that not only would I not have traded him for a woman but I also highly recommend him to any other woman.

Just Me

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Dr. Jaskey came highly recommended by my friend. He treated meprofessionally and like a friend. He made me comfortable and took time to explain things to me. He listened. He called me a few days after my visit to make sure I understood everything. My surgery was easier than expected and I am back to living healthy thanks to Dr. Jaskey.

New mom

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Dr. Jaskey delivered me in Jefferson, Iowa. He took over my care half way through my pregnancy and always made me feel comfortable. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend him.

Tryer Outer

Posted on November 25th, 2010

I appreciated that Dr. Jaskey took time to talk to me like a real person. He explains things very well and does not rush you. He helped me when others could not and my doctor thinks highly of him.

Horrible experience!!

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Having Dr Jaskey give birth to my child was the worst experience of my life!! He totally disregards the patients wishes when in labor. I feel the nurse had a better chance getting me to deliver my baby vaginally, then he came stolling in the room and demanded a C-section! Epidural done completely wrong, never worked and felt every bit! Then horrible nasty post op infections. Dirty hospital, dirty nurses to treat post op not labor/delivery nurses. Bogus doctor PERIOD!!!!

Thankful Patient

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

It is so nice to find a great doctor who listens!