Dr. David Jassir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Jassir?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. David Jassir?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017

I was very satisfied with my visit to Dr. Jassir. It was my very first visit and I was seen almost immediately after my arrival. The doctor saw what I needed and did what he had to do! I left very satisfied and I would recommend him anytime! Very professional and courteous.

March 9th, 2017

On time and friendly

I did my paperwork on-line and had my referral ready. I expect that if I do my part that an office she do there's- they did not disappoint. My appointment was at 10:00a.m and at 10:00am the doctor came in the room. He was pleasant, efficient and very helpful.

April 5th, 2016

On Time

Usually I take a half day off from work to see a doctor. I can usually expect to wait 2 hours in a waiting room to be seen for 3 minutes. I don't mind being seen for 3 minutes if it solves the problem but the 2 hour wait is painful. Not here!! He saw me a 2:00pm for a 2:00pm appointment. He was very pleasant an efficient. Would definitely go back again and have already recommended to others.

October 1st, 2015

Excellent office. Easy to make an appointment and very flexible schedule. The doctor was great! He was warm, friendly and more importantly of course- he CURED me.

February 19th, 2015

Friendly doctor. Easily to talk to. Helped my mother and was better within a day after having been suffering for days.

December 30th, 2014

Dr. Jassir is great. He's funny, caring, and as professional as they come.

August 26th, 2014

Let me first start by saying that the office staff was excellent and friendly. It was easy to get an appointment and I was seen quickly. My appointment was at 9 a.m. and I took the entire morning off. I was out of the office by 9:20 a.m. The office is clean and nice. Most of the offices in this area are old and gross. Dr Jassir was very friendly. We had a nice conversation and then we got into why I was there. He doesn't push medication, procedures or surgery- nice change. I'm better and would go back. I have already recommended him to others.

May 1st, 2014

Prompt and very nice

I had read nice reviews about this doctor and decided to see him. I had an appointment at 2:30p and he walked into the room at 2:25p. WHEN DOES THAT EVER HAPPEN! He was on time, efficient with the time he spent with me and in 24 hrs felt better. I had gone to 2 urgent cares and had seen my family doctor and had gotten nowhere. Very friendly staff too.

March 11th, 2014

Wonderful

I had multiple nosebleeds and went to 2 urgent cares and once to the ER. After a month of daily bleeds I went and saw Dr Jassir. He took care of it and I have had no problems since. He is very friendly and incredibly professional. Lately all the doctors seem to be such grouches and he was a joy.

January 22nd, 2014

Great!

Very friendly and cordial. He helped resolve our problem and was incredibly professional.

December 17th, 2013

Wonderful experience

I just moved down to Florida and have been looking for doctors in the area. My experiences haven't all been as pleasant as this one. The staff was helpful with the referral and very courteous. Dr. Jassir was very charming, friendly and more importantly resolved my problem. I will definitely go back and will refer him.

August 30th, 2013

Great!

I have been having violent dizziness for weeks. Was admitted to the hospital for 4 days had every scan and study(over $25,000) with no relief. In 15 minutes Dr Jasir resolved my problem. He is very friendly and easy to talk to.