A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jeong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jeong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jeong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeong graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jeong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jeong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David Jeong practice?
- Dr. David Jeong has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jeong practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Allergists and Seattle Pediatricians.