A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jeong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jeong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeong graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jeong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jeong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David Jeong practice?
- Dr. David Jeong has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Jeong practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD and Seattle, WA.
See Silver Spring Allergists and Silver Spring Pediatricians.