A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerden graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jerden has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Medical Center, Inc
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jerden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Jerden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Jerden practice?
Dr. David Jerden practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Greeneville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Jerden, Dr. Davis Jerden, Dr. Dewey Jerden