A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jetmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jetmore
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jetmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jetmore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jetmore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jetmore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Louis Jetmore MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Jetmore practice?
- Dr. David Jetmore has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jetmore practices Otolaryngology near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH.
See Richmond Otolaryngologists.