A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jetmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jetmore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jetmore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jetmore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jetmore MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Jetmore practice?
- Dr. David Jetmore has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Jetmore practices Otolaryngology near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH and Rushville, IN.
See Richmond Otolaryngologists.