A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jetmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jetmore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jetmore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jetmore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jetmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan