Dr. David Jevsevar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

August 30th, 2015
Wrong procedure. Cracked femur. Was told he would repair the femur with a rod and pin. Changed his mind. Did a partial hip replacement. Got a terrible infection. Have a severely scarred thigh due to that infection. Then he said I had to have a total hip replacement. Which I asked him to do. And stupid me, he did it wrong and I let him do it again! Subsequently, I am in severe pain and always will be due to massive scar tissue and damaged tissue from infection. Steer clear.

March 18th, 2015
Three hip surgeries
Had a partial total hip replacement. Then was told shortly afterwards I needed a total replacement. I waited three years and got the total. He took an xray immediately after and saw that the ball had fallen out so he had to cut me open again. In terrible pain for three months. Had to have surgery again because the post between the ball and the thigh was too long and the ball was crushing the hip bone to nothing and had to be rebuilt and my leg had to be lengthened. The leg is still too short and am still in pain and am told I always will be in part because of the scar tissue. Dr. Jevsevar is no longer in practice here and his partner will not see me because he says there is nothing he can do for me. I have to learn to live with the pain. I can't walk, sleep, drive, sit or do anything anymore. My life has been basically destroyed.

May 4th, 2013
Good job
Dr. Jevsevar correctly diagnosed the broken bone in my foot that was causing me chronic pain and removed it. Prior to this I must have seen 5 different Podiatrists who failed to diagnose the injury.

January 23rd, 2012
WRONG PROCEDURE
Instead of doing a total hip replacement, the doctor did a partial total and now he wants to do a total. I was told this only three months after the initial partial total hip replacement. Who is supposed to pay for this? He certainly won't!

July 13th, 2011
I had total knee replacement. I was able to resume normal activities in just over six weeks.I think Dr. Jevsevar is a skilled surgeon and runs his office in a professional manner.