A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jewell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jewell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jewell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Jewell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Evan Jewell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Jewell practice?
- Dr. David Jewell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jewell practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.