Dr. David Jimenez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 25th, 2016
What a great doctor and human being! I am so glad I found him.

November 18th, 2015
Exceptional Doctor. I will be giving his card to a friend of mine that possible may need his services.

February 14th, 2013
Great doctor!
I was facing brain surgery to remove a malformation in my cerebellum, and obviously very scared. Dr Jimenez was recommended to me- what a blessing!! The work he did was a miracle! I can't say enough about him and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone. Right before surgery he told me he was confident about the surgery, but his hands were only tools for God to use. Ultimately it was in God's hands... That is something I will never forget- it brought me such comfort. What a wonderful blessing that was given to me. I am now 3 months post-op and better than ever!

February 6th, 2013
Chiari expert saved my life
When I finally found Dr Jimenez I was literally at the end of my rope. I was diagnosed on my first visit. I had surgery to relieve my symptoms about a month after diagnosis. Despite the severity of my condition, I am now, 6 weeks post surgery, nearly symptom free. Dr Jimenez not only saved my life TWICE, he gave me my life back. As a patient and a nurse I highly recommend Dr Jimenez.

September 5th, 2012
Chiari Expert
Dr. Jimenez changed my daughter's life. He is an expert Chiari surgeon. I am so glad he was the one who did my daughter's surgery. He is such a kind person and takes time to help you fully understand the medical jargon. He cured my daughter when four other doctors could not figure out what was wrong with her. I thank God for Dr. Jimenez every time I see my daughter able to walk and enjoy life again.

July 18th, 2011
Awesome dr!
Dr Jimenez and his staff took excellent care of our little boy! Our son went through 4 brain surgeries when he was 2 1/2 years old. He will be 4 soon and he's doing GREAT!!! We are so thankful the we found dr Jimenez! Our son's surgery had high risks (as most brain surgeries do). He explained everything to us and was absolutely wonderful with our son! Dr Jimenez is truly a gift from god. He has an amazing talent and he loves and cares about his patients.

March 29th, 2011
Great doctor
well my daughter was born with spinal bifida and he was her surgeon he talked us thru what he wasgoing to do and how he was gonna do it. He gave us hope! After three hours of surgery he came out with this big smile on his face saying eaveryting went great!!! We are so thankful that good put him here to help us, what can I say hes an angel on earth

March 15th, 2011
Dr Jimenez
Dr Jimenez and his staff took excellent care of me during my Chiari surgery and they made everything seem so simple. I would recommend Dr Jimenez to anyone and trust him completely. He explains Chiari in very simple terms for you to understand. So many people in San Antonio are looking for help with their Chiari problems/pain. He is an expert. Let him help you like he helped me.

June 25th, 2010
My Hero
Dr. Jimenez performed neurosurgery on my daughter on two different occasions. He was nothing but patient with me, as I was a very young mother & my daughter's craniosynostosis was not typical due to her age. He answered every question I had until I was satisfied and completely understood. His bedside manner towards my daughter was impeccable. I would never trust another doctor the way I trust Dr. Jimenez & his wife (plastic surgeon). I owe my daughter's life to this man, and therefore mine as well.