A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kin Jin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Jin practice?
- Dr. David Jin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jin practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Oncologists.