A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kin Jin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Jin practice?
- Dr. David Jin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jin practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Oncologists.