A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jinich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jinich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jinich
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jinich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jinich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jinich graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jinich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Community Medical Center Inc
- Grossmont District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Jinich MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Jinich practice?
- Dr. David Jinich has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jinich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Internists and Missoula Cardiologists.