Learn more about Dr. David Jinich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jinich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jinich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jinich graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jinich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jinich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Jinich practice?
Dr. David Jinich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and La Jolla, CA.
See Missoula Internists and Missoula Cardiologists.