A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jinich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jinich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jinich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jinich graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jinich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Jinich MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Jinich practice?
- Dr. David Jinich has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Jinich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and La Jolla, CA.
See Missoula Internists and Missoula Cardiologists.