A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Joffee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Joffee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joffee
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Joffee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joffee graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Joffee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Dayton Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C David Joffee MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. C D. Joffee practice?
- Dr. C Joffee has 10 office locations.
Dr. C Joffee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beavercreek, OH and Greenville, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.