Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Joffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Joffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Joffe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joffe graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Joffe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Joffe practice?
Dr. Charles Joffe practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beavercreek, OH and Greenville, OH.
See Dayton Internists, Dayton Cardiologists, and Dayton Surgeons.