A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Joffee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Joffee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joffee
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joffee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Joffee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joffee graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Joffee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Dayton Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C David Joffee MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. C D. Joffee practice?
- Dr. C Joffee has 10 office locations.
Dr. C Joffee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beavercreek, OH and Greenville, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.