Dr. David Johe MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2015
Beware
Dr Johe preformed a fusion surgery on my upper back. Afterwards, I suffered great pain which didn't subside over time. When I complained of it? He screamed at me claiming I "wanted more vicodin"&that "I fixed you!-There's nothing wrong with you"!./ I then sought another drs advice and when he sent for my records from dr Johe? Dr Johe's office said, They didn't even know who I was! It caused me a lot of problems as the new dr thought I was a crazy liar. I did get my records from the hospital (thank God they keep patient records) This "dr" also has a frightening DV record(Look it up) BEWARE.

June 22nd, 2012
Todd Voss
I broke my wrist last year and you would think a surgeon would want to cut you open and fix it ...he gave me the best advise that any one could. He did not do surgery but cast me and helped me all along the way with my recovery. I do not have a rod in me now and I am greatfull for that. this year I had a strange bump on my knee and he got me in right away for a consult because I was going on vacation... he did open it up to check it and culture it and again I am glad it ended being staff.... so he removed it after I got home and he has been great for me.

May 18th, 2011
be warned
This doctor is a nightmare.He diagnosed me with herniations in my cervical spine & assured me that a simple discetomy&fusion would "fi" me & enable me to go back to work without pain.He was very nice BEFORE the surgery.The pain actually was alot worse AFTER surgery.I went to his office and told him of my troubles and he exploded with anger.He insisted that he"fixed" my neck& then insisted that I was only complaining because I wanted more 5 mg hydrocodone pills and told me that I was a "hysterical woman"! I was beyond shocked by his behavior and language.I then went to a neurosurgeon(2nd opinion)in Pittsburgh, Pa. I was diagnosed with a non-union of fusion & this Dr. stated,"no wonder you're in so much pain". I have talked with other people tha have had very bad experiences with dr David Johe.Be warned! Do not allow this man to perform surgery on you.What a nightmare. I now need surgery to correct his mistakes.

July 23rd, 2010