A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David John, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. John accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. John practice?
Dr. David John practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.