A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David John, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Ainsly John MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. John practice?
- Dr. David John has 2 office locations.
Dr. David John practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.