Dr. David Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Johnson?

April 18th, 2017

Incompitent

Dr David Johnson, MD prescribed my wife prozac - shortly thereafter she presented with low grade fever; for the first two weeks the treatment was for flu - which makes sense; most common thing to rule out first. After this persisted for a month - we got a shrug and a referral (to other specialists within Allina). After some research I notice some of the adverse side effects (albeit uncommon) match her symptoms; fever, fatigue and sweating (all signs of serotonin toxicity). She presents this to Dr Johnson - who changes her meds to another antidpressant and says if that's the issue we should see results in a couple weeks. That time passes - nothing has changed - I lookup her new medication; he prescribed her another SSRI which would do NOTHING to abate the possible serotonin toxicity. How disconnected from your job do you have to be to be unaware of what to look out for when prescribing medications and be so unaware of what to look out for and have SOME insight? If I wielded the tools of my trade so uselessly I'd be fired. Were it not for my involvement in trying to be an advocate for my wife you'd have subjected her to months more of hardship and suffering because of your ineptitude.

April 8th, 2016

Best Dr I've ever met!!!

July 16th, 2015

Great guy! Dr. Johnson is very personal and makes you feel welcome. His diagnoses are accurate and he is friendly and prompt.

March 5th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Johnson many years...he is the best!!

August 19th, 2012

Full service MD

Dr. Johnson is not only my physician, but my childrens as well. He has a great bedside manner, explains everything well, follows up appropriately & timely and takes a genuine interest in his patients!

March 30th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Johnson has been my physician for several years now and I actually enjoy when I know it's that time of year for my regular physical. He makes what can normally be unpleasant a very pleasant expereince, with his caring and his listening. As we talk about my health over the past year, he listens to all my questions and concerns. He answers my questions fully. Yes, the wait time can be a bit much, but I know that when i get into the exam room, he is devoting that time to me and he won't leave until he has made sure I have no other questions. He runs late because he's providing that care to his previous patient. He makes me feel like you're the only patient on his books for that day. Wonderful doctor!

February 24th, 2016