A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Johnston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Johnston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Johnston MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Johnston practice?
- Dr. David Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. David Johnston practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.