A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jonnalagadda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jonnalagadda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonnalagadda graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Jonnalagadda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonnalagadda BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Jonnalagadda practice?
- Dr. David Jonnalagadda has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jonnalagadda practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Internists.