Dr. David Josephitis DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2015
highly recommend Dr josephitis
i had eyebrows transplant , and i can say that im so satisfied with the result , dr. joe is an artist and also he is so friendly , im glad that i picked that right dr

June 23rd, 2013
Dr. Josephitis rocks!
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Josephitis. He is very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions about my procedure thoroughly and in layman’s terms. He definitely calmed all my nerves. He is gentle, funny and very intelligent; his bedside manner is excellent. He really takes his time with you and makes you feel like he really cares. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Josephitis. He’s the best!

June 23rd, 2013
Excellent Care
I am a doctor from Chicago and I am very impressed with Dr. David Josephitis and his team. He is a highly trained younger doctor who is amazing: He is a find, "a diamond in the rough," extremely talented, funny and kind. I am thinning a bit on top and saw a patient of mine who had thinning hair. The next visit I saw my patient with a full head of hair. My patient's hair looked natural & healthy, so I asked him what he did. He told me he had a hair transplant by Dr. Josephitis in Minneapolis. So I made the trip to Minneapolis and had the hair transplant. I am sitting writing this review the day after surgery. There is NO pain. The whole procedure was painless. They started by planning and reviewing the details to find out what I personally wanted. Then they began the anesthetizing part. The team used some sort of device, which vibrated my head to minimize the pain from the needle. I felt nothing. In fact, I thought it felt good: "like a massage." The rest of the procedure from my perspective was watching movies and taking a nap. At the end of the procedure they used a laser to speed healing etc. I put off taking care of my hair for years. During this time I met with several other doctors. Dr. Josephitis is a kind young person, and it's obvious after meeting him, that he really enjoys helping others. He takes the time to deliver the best results. I traveled from Chicago to have the best doctor I trusted do my hair transplant procedure. Save yourself the hassle and worry, go to Dr. Josephitis in Minneapolis if you need a hair transplant.

October 16th, 2016