David Josephitis Is this you?

Have you seen David Josephitis?

October 11th, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr. Joe

I just had hair transplant surgery with Dr. Joe and although it has only been two days since the procedure, I am extremely pleased with my experience. He has an excellent "Bedside Manner" and more importantly is calm and deliberate in both his diagnosis and execution of the procedure. I experienced no pain and minor discomfort which is understandable. He is VERY concerned about patient comfort along with insuring optimal results that conform to the patient's desires. I had already had one procedure with his colleague who is world renowned in the field of hair transplantation and I was pleased with that procedure. Honestly, however, if I were to perform a subsequent procedure at the clinic I would choose Dr. Joe based on this recent procedure. I highly recommend him.

August 14th, 2017

Hair Transplant at Shapiro Medical

High recommend this place. They have the sweetest staff. To the man at the front desk, the consult, nurses and doctors. Dr. Josephitis did my procedure and the nurses. They were constantly making sure I was doing okay. They even crushed my pills because I have a hard time swallowing large ones. Dr. Josephitis was great at describing the procedure, answering questions and making sure I got what I wanted. Not only did they do all of this but my mom came with me and they gave her a room to watch movies, brought her blankets, coffee and lunch. Can not say enough how great Dr. Josephitis is and the medical staff at Shapiro Medical.

November 19th, 2015

highly recommend Dr josephitis

i had eyebrows transplant , and i can say that im so satisfied with the result , dr. joe is an artist and also he is so friendly , im glad that i picked that right dr

June 23rd, 2013

Dr. Josephitis rocks!

I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Josephitis. He is very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions about my procedure thoroughly and in layman’s terms. He definitely calmed all my nerves. He is gentle, funny and very intelligent; his bedside manner is excellent. He really takes his time with you and makes you feel like he really cares. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Josephitis. He’s the best!

June 23rd, 2013

Excellent Care

I am a doctor from Chicago and I am very impressed with Dr. David Josephitis and his team. He is a highly trained younger doctor who is amazing: He is a find, "a diamond in the rough," extremely talented, funny and kind. I am thinning a bit on top and saw a patient of mine who had thinning hair. The next visit I saw my patient with a full head of hair. My patient's hair looked natural & healthy, so I asked him what he did. He told me he had a hair transplant by Dr. Josephitis in Minneapolis. So I made the trip to Minneapolis and had the hair transplant. I am sitting writing this review the day after surgery. There is NO pain. The whole procedure was painless. They started by planning and reviewing the details to find out what I personally wanted. Then they began the anesthetizing part. The team used some sort of device, which vibrated my head to minimize the pain from the needle. I felt nothing. In fact, I thought it felt good: "like a massage." The rest of the procedure from my perspective was watching movies and taking a nap. At the end of the procedure they used a laser to speed healing etc. I put off taking care of my hair for years. During this time I met with several other doctors. Dr. Josephitis is a kind young person, and it's obvious after meeting him, that he really enjoys helping others. He takes the time to deliver the best results. I traveled from Chicago to have the best doctor I trusted do my hair transplant procedure. Save yourself the hassle and worry, go to Dr. Josephitis in Minneapolis if you need a hair transplant.

October 16th, 2016