Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Best show details The Best
Aug 14th, 2012

First brought my sons to see Dr. Joss ten years ago and was very impressed by his thorough, caring treatment. My husband and I and my mother have all gone to him, he has always been attentive, compassionate and provided excellent treatment. The staff have always been friendly, professional and helpful and have never failed to go the extra mile to help with an urgent appointment or unusual circumstances.

Generally - did not feel welcomed show details Generally - did not feel welcomed
Aug 13th, 2012

Very cold feeling from the time I walked in, I'm sure they were very busy doing something on the computer.

HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF show details HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF
Jul 11th, 2012

When you open the doors to this office you get a look from the staff as if you dont belong there. They never greet you when you come in. When I say something like "good morning" I have never gotten a response back. I have experienced from the lady with short blonde cropped hair in the front, rudeness to patients and staff. She interupts her co-workers while they are with patientsm she will not attempt to help you and she will tell her co-workers not to help you. I feel her attitude affects her co-workers. When you walk into the waiting room, staff will not go there to call you to be seen. I had one staff person shout my name from another room to tell me it was my turn to be seen. I had to peek around the corner to make sure this was actually happening. The doctor seems okay and I am sure he loses clients due to his staff. I cant imagine referring someone to this office. I have switch doctors since.

Front office will give you a headache show details Front office will give you a headache
Dec 9th, 2010

Horrible front office people. Deceptive and unethical billing practices. The Dr. himself is OK but dealing with the billing dept is impossible once they make an error.There are lots of doctors in this town, do yourself a favor and find another one.

$30 no-show fee! show details $30 no-show fee!
Oct 28th, 2010

I called to make an appointment on Friday for a problem that was not resolved after seeing the doctor a week prior. I was scheduled for 11:30 on Monday. I started feeling better over the weekend, so I called first thing Monday morning at 8:15 (the office opens at 8am) to cancel since they are closed on the weekend. They charged me a no-show fee of $30, and told me that I wouldn't have had to pay if I had called over the weekend and left a message. How am I supposed to know this??!! In other words, if I had called 16 minutes prior and left a message, I wouldn't have to pay. I am switching doctors because of this.

cold front desk show details cold front desk
Sep 15th, 2010

Dr. Joss has a cold front desk. Being treated with concern and respect by all staff members is important to me. I have no issues with Dr. Joss, but moved on to an office with a much friendlier and more caring staff.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Apr 22nd, 2010

My family has been seeing Dr.Joss almost 25 years. I actually look forward to my yearly physicals because he is so darned nice:1 He is easy to talk to.2 He asks lots of questions & gives me time to ask my own questions.3 His explanations of diagnoses & treatments are very easy to understand.4 I never feel hurried.5 His diagnoses have always been accurate6 Dr.Joss seems to genuinely care about us.If you usually feel ill at ease with doctors, you need to check out Dr.Joss! He has both the knowledge and the bedside manner to heal whatever ails you!

Nov 17th, 2009

dr joss was great!!!!!! OFFICE STAFF HMMM WHERE SHOULD I START DIDNT ACKNOWLEDGE US WHEN WE WALKED IN THE DOOR.. RUDE NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL, KIM NEEDS TO FIND ANOTHER JOB OUTSIDE THE MEDICAL FIELD DOCTORS OFFICE IS NOT FOR HER

Joss Medical Group show details Joss Medical Group
by Citysearch User on Nov 24th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Appointments are usually within a few minutes of scheduled appointment time. Medical care is adequate. Overall I think this is a good medi...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com