Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Juan
Dr. David Juan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA, with another office in Santa Clara, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Juan is affiliated with El Camino Hospital, Regional Medical Center of San Jose and Community Hospital of Los Gatos. He speaks English.
Dr. David Juan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Juan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.
Dr. Jane Lee
Mountain View, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Haya Rubin
Mountain View, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Michael Greenfield
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Mountain View, CA 0 mi43