A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Judge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Judge, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Judge graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Judge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clay County Hospital
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Judge MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Judge practice?
- Dr. David Judge has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Judge practices Ophthalmology near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, AL and Birmingham, AL.
See Gadsden Ophthalmologists.