A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jump:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jump is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jump graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jump has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Willard
- Mercy Willard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jump DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Jump practice?
- Dr. David Jump has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Jump practices Family Medicine near Willard, OH.
See Willard Primary Care Doctors.