Dr. David Junker Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2015

Both myself as well as my entire family have used Dr. Junker as our primary care specialist for many years. I started seeing him after seeing several other doctors for a persistent illness that 2 the other renowned doctors in Greenville sort of snuffed off and acted as if I was over dramatizing my illness. Dr. Junker immediately diagnosed me with Mono after examining my skin, looking at my throat and commenting on a specific "odor" on my breath. He sent lab cultures off to be sure and he was 100% correct! I was given the proper treatment and diagnosis - leading to my full recovery. My aunt saw Dr. Junker 10 years ago and after meeting with her for 60 seconds decided that she was having a brain aneurysm - forced paramedics to come and rush her to the hospital straight from his examining room and he was RIGHT!! He saved her life. My entire family will never go to another doctor.

October 9th, 2012

MORE THAN A DOCTOR

DR. JUNKER WAS NOT JUST MY DOCTOR, HE HAS BEEN A FRIEND.TELLS YOU WHAT U NEED TO DO AND LISTENS TO YOU AS A PERSON. I LOVE THAT HE TAKES TIME FOR HIS PATIENTS. WILL MISS HIM AS HE RETIRES. BEST BEDSIDE MANNERS EVER!!!!!

September 7th, 2011

Terrible Office Staff

I like Dr. Junker and the other docs here just fine. I was a patient at Powdersville Family Practice for 12 years. I regretfully took my heath care elsewhere because of the office staff. The office staff has trouble with everything from appointment setting to billing, and they are very unfriendly. Attitudes and office skills are contagious, and the entire front desk staff is infected with coldness and incompetence.

November 30th, 2010

Very caring, empathetic

November 9th, 2010

Smart and Kind Family Doctor

Dr. Junker has been my family's doctor for 20 years. He has so much experience and wisdom about the body. He spends a great deal of quality time with each one of his patients. He genuinely cares about his patients' lives and families.