A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Junkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Junkin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Junkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Junkin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Junkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Maclean Junkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Junkin practice?
- Dr. David Junkin has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Junkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.