A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jupina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jupina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jupina
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jupina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jupina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jupina graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jupina has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Jupina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Jupina practice?
- Dr. David Jupina has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jupina practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See Pleasanton Orthopedic Surgeons and Pleasanton Sports Medicine Doctors.