A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jupina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jupina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jupina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jupina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jupina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jupina graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jupina has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Jupina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Jupina practice?
- Dr. David Jupina has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jupina practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See Pleasanton Orthopedic Surgeons and Pleasanton Sports Medicine Doctors.