A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jupina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jupina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jupina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jupina graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jupina has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jupina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Jupina practice?
Dr. David Jupina practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Livermore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Livermore Orthopedic Surgeons, Livermore Surgeons, and Livermore Sports Medicine Doctors.