Dr. David Jupina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Jupina?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. David Jupina?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017

FAILED TO DIAGNOSE SERIOUS INFECTION POST TKR

This orthopedic surgeon performed a total knee replacement which became seriously infected at the time of surgery and for a period of 7 (seven) months thereafter failed to perform adequate tests to determine if an infection existed, and, in fact represented that there was NO infection.

January 7th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Dr Jupina was far the best doctor that I have had in many years. He explained the procedure and was very gentle when giving me the injections. The staff was professional and assisted me with the referral system which can be tedious for approvals with insurance the insurance company.

December 15th, 2013

Unhappy

I felt nothing but negative feelings each of the 3 times that I went to Dr Jupina. I also could hear the DR and his assistant outside of my room talking about me in a unprofessional way. I also remember asking to speak with my DR by phone and Allie, his assistant was rude, and I never did speak with DR , in the 2 times I requested that he call me. I never went back.

October 25th, 2013

Cattle Call of an Office

Dr. Jupina was So-So. He accurately diagnosed me, but I waited an hour to see him, he spent 12 total minutes with me, and I could hear him making snide remarks about me in the hallway. His front desk/call center is terrible. The check in people were fair, the checkout people were frazzled and talking about food and other nonsense. The only really great thing I have to say, is that he has a spectacular assistant Allie, but after my last visit I saw she wasnt there anymore, and since she was the only one that was competent in that office, I sadly wont be back.

March 17th, 2012

Has been to Dr. Jupina for three different surgeries and have been very happy with the outcomes!

July 1st, 2017