A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Butler is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Butler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Butler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Butler MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David K. Butler practice?
- Dr. David Butler has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Butler practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Scottsdale Pediatricians.