A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Immune System Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Z Chang FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Z. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chang practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Psychiatrists and Newport News Addiction Specialists.