A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Immune System Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Z Chang FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Z. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA and Williamsburg, VA.
See Newport News Psychiatrists.