inactive

David K Choi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 11th, 2014
Great doctor
I started going to Dr. Choi at the age of 5 and continued until I moved from the area at the age of 25. This man treated me as family and I thought of him as such. He is a compassionate man, a little direct at times but also one of his greatest traits. My parents also went to him as well. He would leave his home to meet us at his office in case of an emergency and that in itself shows the man's willingness to help others. I can truly say I have fond memories of him that I share with others on a regular basis !!!! Thank you Dr. Choi for all you have done for my family through the years!!! I hope this finds it's way to you!

March 2nd, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Choi for about 20 years. I felt compelled to provide a review after reading a1 star rating given to him by another reviewer. I do not know the details from that reviewer, neither want to know. Medicine is a practice not an exact science. First I am not Korean, but a Hispanic engineer in my 50s. Dr. Choi is a caring, experienced, and a deeply Christian physician. I select physicians that are knowledgeable, that I can talk to, and that listen to what I need to know. Dr. Choi might seem a little direct at first, this seems to be a Korean trait, but once you get to know him you realized that he is a caring and loving physician. He is meticulous in his examinations and reaches out and refers you to other experts in related medical fields as needed. I would not hesitate recommending him to any of my family and friends.

February 4th, 2011
Great Doctor
Kind, caring, compassionate doctor. I have all the respect for DR. Choi's ability