Learn more about Dr. David Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Coats is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coats
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coats Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coats, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Coats has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Coats MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Coats practice?
- Dr. David Coats has 1 office location.
Dr. David Coats practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.