A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Coats is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coats, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Coats has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Coats MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Coats practice?
- Dr. David Coats has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Coats practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.