A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hadley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hadley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hadley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hadley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kenneth Hadley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Hadley practice?
- Dr. David Hadley has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Hadley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Chester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.