Dr. David Keith Halpern MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Halpern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Halpern, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Appendectomy, Breast Diseases, and Colorectal Surgery.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halpern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Halpern practice?
Dr. David Halpern practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Surgeons.