A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Halpern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Halpern, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Halpern MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David K. Halpern practice?
- Dr. David Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. David Halpern practices Surgery near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Surgeons.