A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hayes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Hayes MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Hayes practice?
- Dr. David Hayes has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Hayes practices Otolaryngology near Fort Sam Houston, TX.