A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hayes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Hayes MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Hayes practice?
- Dr. David Hayes has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Hayes practices Otolaryngology near Fort Sam Houston, TX.