Dr. David Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hill?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. David Hill?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Hill to have a lump on my neck examined. Even after a CT scan and a biopsy showed nothing abnormal, he still wanted to take the lump out rather than sending me home to wait and see if anything changed. The lump showed thyroid cancer, and Dr. Hill's thoroughness is something for which I am eternally grateful. Dr. Hill is a straight shooter, and even when he was telling me I had cancer I thought he did a great job of explaining everything and somehow made me feel better about the situation without sugar coating anything. He is also a terrific surgeon. A wizard with a scalpel, really. Both times I went under the knife I experienced no complications. Before my thyroidectomy I asked how many thyroids he takes out in a year and he said 150! That was exactly what I wanted to hear right before the anesthesiologist put me under! It only enforced the general feeling I have with Dr. Hill: That my health is in the hands of a freaking professional.

March 23rd, 2015

NEVER go to him!

NEVER go to this guy not personable at all can tell he's their for a paycheck. I took my 16m old son there trying to make sure his hearing was good because he wasn't talking at all and he proceeded to tell me my sons tubes must be working cause his hearing was great. MY SON DOESN'T HAVE TUBES. He had no idea why we were there didn't take the time to read his assistants notes or anything and then really had no idea what to even say when we told him our son didn't have tubes. WHAT A JOKE! Good Luck!

September 8th, 2013

terrible experience

He literally yawned through my appointment. He spent very little time with me, did not address even half of my symptoms, made a quick diagnosis with no explanation and was done. Staff were unprofessional and disorganized.

April 30th, 2013

Dr. Hill sounded acceptably okay when he examined my ear and throat. However, no one called me back to inform me about my ct-scan report. When I contacted them, it sounded normal for them not to call the patient about test results. Although there was nothing serious in the report, the doctor or at least the nursing staff should have called me and talked about it.

September 22nd, 2012

Very personal and attentive

Dr. Hill has provided care for my children and myself. He really seemed interested in making my children comfortable. He understood their conditions clearly and provided excellent care. He has helped our family greatly.

January 8th, 2011

Personable and caring

My doctor referred my daughter to Dr. Hill to have her tonsils removed because she was getting sick every month. Dr. Hill really seemed to care that she wasnt feeling well. He took the time to explain every thing to us. He made sure that we understood everything that was going on. Surgery whent flawlessly. My daughter recovered very well without much difficulty at all. Dr. Hill even called us himself the night after surgery to see how things were going. I will definitely return to see Dr. Hill if my family needs to see a throat specialist again.

December 20th, 2010

Amazing With Kids

I would tell anyone, especially those with kids to go to Dr. Hill. He took about my son's tonsils and had the best manner with his. My son actually wanted to come back and visit after the surgery. Dr. Hill followed up after the surgery to make sure everything was going OK, and had lots of extra tips for keeping my son comfortable during the the recovery process. We love Dr. Hill and I would recommend him to anyone.

November 21st, 2016