A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hirsh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hirsh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans