A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hirsh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hirsh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hirsh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kessler Hirsh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Hirsh practice?
- Dr. David Hirsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hirsh practices Ophthalmology near Bucyrus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Bucyrus Ophthalmologists.