A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lawrence, BA, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Arrhythmia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lawrence has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Lawrence BA and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. David Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lawrence practices Pediatric Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatric Specialists.