A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lawrence, BA, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Arrhythmia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lawrence has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Lawrence BA and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. David Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lawrence practices Pediatric Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Cardiologists.