Dr. David Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lee?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. David Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017

No concern for his patients

He will spend no more than 5 minutes with a patient on follow-up visits, no matter what problems the patient is experiencing.

August 11th, 2016

Surgery scheduled 9/19...no followup yet.

April 19th, 2015

Very good.

April 13th, 2015

OUTSTANDING PLUS

March 27th, 2013

Excellent results

Dr. Lee repaired my badly broken collar bone and had me back up and going with a minimum of difficulty. I am 66 years old and broke my collar bone in an off-road motorcycle accident. I am very satisfied with the results of my surgery and follow-up visits, and I would recommend him without hesitation.

August 7th, 2012

Patient of Numerous Joint Replacements From Major Cola Groups

I was most pleased to be referred to Dr. David Lee after at least 5 joint replacements by the BIG TWO! Moore and Midlands...Dr. Lee provides excellent care as an education ortheo physician as well as an excellent "bedside" manner in treating his patients. I am thankful to have had the opportunity of being introduced to Dr. Lee and his associates in my orthopaedic care.

May 21st, 2012

Experienced Orthopedic Patient aka Numerous Surgeries

Excellent orthopedic medical professional. It was most comforting and reasurring to receive very detailed information regarding my diagnosis as well as surgery and follow-up treatment plan. Very caring physician and excellent staff. Dr. Lee treated me with absolute respect and took the time to answer all of my questions.

May 19th, 2012

Save yourself the grief

Rude, arrogant, will not ask questions because you are lower than he. Save yourself much grief and find another Dr.

February 21st, 2012

Director

Best orthopedic doctor in Columbia. Also caring, patient and thorough with the diagnosis

January 19th, 2012

excelent service

We were very pleased with the care given.

October 4th, 2011

F

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for approx 5 years. He replaced my right knee and repaired my left one. Dr. Lee is a caring professional who explained all options, risks and possible results before each surgery. He takes the time you need to process the information requied to make these serious decisions. My wife is a Registered Nurse and asked many of her co-workers who they would recommend for this type of surgery. She was amazed how many times his name came up. He is well respected by the Lexington Medical Center Hospital staff and his peers alike. If it becomes necessary to have my other knee replaced in the future I would not hesitate having him perform the surgery, which is an extemely painful ordeal. His staff is also extremely pleasent and always heipful. I highly recommend Dr. David Lee, you can't go wrong.

September 10th, 2010

owned by insurance companies

I had the misfortune of being injured at work and my adjuster forced me to see this idiot of a doctor. He treated me like I did not matter, his staff was rude and when I told him I had a problem other than what he originally diagnosed he argued with me and I had to get a lawyer just to get him to xray the injured part of my body again upon which he agreed I did have another injury. He treated me like an addict when I asked for pain medication and the witches that work for him were even worse. iw ould not wallow him to examine my dog if I had one. he is the absilute worst doctor I ever visited in my life. Uncaring, rude, and obviously a puppet for the insurance company that has him on retainer for the workers' comp cases. he obviously does not want to treat them and it shows. I suffered severe anxiety days before each appointment because I knew how he would treat me and it was always the same- a humiliating, degrading experience.