A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lemon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lemon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemon
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lemon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemon graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lemon has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- Skiff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Lemon MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David K. Lemon practice?
- Dr. David Lemon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lemon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Internists and West Des Moines Cardiologists.