Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lemon
Dr. David Lemon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA, with another office in Des Moines, IA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lemon is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Boone County Hospital and Lucas County Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lemon has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Lemon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Dirk Versteeg
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi32
Dr. Amerlon Enriquez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi23
Dr. Matthew Trump
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi9