A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lemon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lemon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lemon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lemon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemon graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lemon has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- Skiff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Lemon MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David K. Lemon practice?
- Dr. David Lemon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lemon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Internists and West Des Moines Cardiologists.