A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Linn graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Linn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Linn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Linn practice?
Dr. David Linn practices Ophthalmology near Powderly, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX and Houston, TX.
See Powderly Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Linn, Dr. Davis Linn, Dr. Dewey Linn