A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Linn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Linn graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Linn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Linn practice?
Dr. David Linn practices Ophthalmology near Paris, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Powderly, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists.