A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Linn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Linn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Linn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Linn graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Linn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kenneth Linn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Linn practice?
- Dr. David Linn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Linn practices Ophthalmology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists.