Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Millward
Dr. David Millward, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Raleigh, NC. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Millward is affiliated with Rex Healthcare Inc., Wake Med Raleigh Campus and WakeMed Cary Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Millward has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David Millward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Michael Coleman Jr
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi30
Dr. Ted Kunstling
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi45
Dr. Stephen Robinson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0.04 mi18