A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Millward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Millward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millward
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Millward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Millward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Millward graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Millward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kent Millward MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David K. Millward practice?
- Dr. David Millward has 1 office location.
Dr. David Millward practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.