Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Doc is the best  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2012

Been going to Dr Moore for 10 plus years and will do so until I can't make it there on my own. He is the best.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr Moore has been my primary care doctor for the past 10 years. Always available and open to questions. I highly recommend him to anyone.

|  longtimeclient  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2010

Dr. Moore has been my general practitioner for more than 10 years. Being in overall good health I rarely have to visit. Seasonal flu and common illness is about all I go for. In these cases he has been excellent, I have no complaints to list and would recommend him as a GP or "family doctor".

|  Best Doc in Cumming  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2010

Dr Moore cares about his patients not just a job to him. he always cares and wants to help with your needs. spends as much time as needed with you. he has never tried to rush me in/out. Dr Moore and staff have always called to get an update on my health.

|  Mme.  |  show details
by GG P at Insider Pages on Oct 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. David Moore is one of the nicest doctors anyone could meet. He and his staff do everything possible to make you feel at ease and well ta...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  customer  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 23rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

We have visited Dr. Moore going on 15 years and love the staff also. I hope eveyone gets a chance to meet the facility and staff.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Excellent Service  |  show details
by Buddy West on Dec 15th, 2009

Dr. Moore found this review form and wanted to let you know that our family appreciated the outstanding service that you have provided us.Merry Christmas,Buddy

|  Professional and Humane  |  show details
by zepatient on Oct 5th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr Moore is a fabulous doctor. He has taken care of my family for two years now and has always hit the mark. When we had to see a specialist he led us to the best! This man is not only liked by his patients but is admired by the best specialists in Atlanta for what he does. You don't expect to see someone of his caliber in middle of no where Forsyth.

|  The way medicine used to be  |  show details
by rlarsen on Oct 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I guess people are entitled to not be happy but as a former director of Medicare here in Georgia, I think I know what to look for in a quality practice.If there is a nicer human being on Earth than Dr. Moore, please point him out to me. The office is never packed and the wait times are beyond reasonable. I never feel rushed and always convey my concerns. He allows me to offer opinions and be proactive in my care. You cannot please everyone as evidenced by some reviews but Dr. Moore is as close to Nirvana when it comes to choosing a pcp. The "Creepy" comments are completely inappropriate and indicates a lack of intelligence and class.

|  Dr. Moore=Monk  |  show details
by crosswordnut on May 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Moore is sooooooooooo nice. He's very gentle and soft spoken. I had a bad winter with bronchitis, sinus infections, and you name it! He was a little afraid to touch me. But that was amusing to me. I wouldn't want to touch a snotty nose, lung hacking, woman with hives either. He's a sweet man. Now, the office staff, they're not very friendly. But I do recommend Dr. Moore.

|  Still creepy  |  show details
by glories on Aug 9th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I agree with the rating that Dr. Moore is creepy. He is soft-spoken, and somewhat intelligent. Go to him once and you will agree that he is creepy . I do not think that the person that he was creepy because of being soft spoken... He caught up in the big numbers game ,Neighborhood Healthcare only cares about herding patients in and out like cattle. Medicine is big biz. for them (more for them then any other doc's in the box) God forbide if you question ...or be in informed patient OR YOU ARE LABELED AS A "TROUBLE MAKER" !!

|  Great Office  |  show details
by ftlove on Jul 6th, 2006 on kudzu.com

The other review is a terrible depiction. I've been going to this office for years and they're the best. And I guess Dr. Moore is "creepy" if an intelligent soft-spoken doctor with delicate bedside manner equals creepy. He's gone out of his way for me and other patients countless times and I would recommend anyone to this office.

|  Beware of night flighting doctors...  |  show details
by jshort on Oct 26th, 2005 on kudzu.com

What happened to Dr. Turner? Even though the creepy David Moore was listed under my insurance, it was Dr. Turner who I saw. Rumor has it this operation can't keep their doctors. "Wonderful" Dr. Moore diagnosed me with allergy problems (no prior problems) and prescribed about 4 meds to cure it. I went to another Dr who did a chest X-ray that determined Bronchitis. Healed me in a week with 1 medicatiomn. I switched doctors. Beware.