Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The BEST Dr. show details The BEST Dr.
by Brandy on Sep 20th, 2016

My family and I have been seeing doctor Moore now for over 10 years, We all love him. He is a compassionate, caring, knowledgeable doctor I've ever gone to!

by Debbie Blackstock on Dec 16th, 2015

He's kind and considerate and listens to you as you explain what's going on with you healthwise. .

great patient reviews show details great patient reviews
by frank on Oct 24th, 2015

Dr. Moore has been my family physician for the past 12 years. He has help me through a number of illnesses and has directed me to very good specialists. I am writing now because I recently learned that he has the highest patient satisfaction scores in the Northeast Georgia Physician Group. This is a multispecialty physician group of greater than 100 doctors. Reading that he achieved that accomplishment did not surprise me at all considering the care he has provided to me and many others over the years.

Sep 29th, 2015

Great doctor! very good bedside manner!

Doc is the best show details Doc is the best
Oct 21st, 2012

Been going to Dr Moore for 10 plus years and will do so until I can't make it there on my own. He is the best.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr Moore has been my primary care doctor for the past 10 years. Always available and open to questions. I highly recommend him to anyone.

longtimeclient show details longtimeclient
Dec 24th, 2010

Dr. Moore has been my general practitioner for more than 10 years. Being in overall good health I rarely have to visit. Seasonal flu and common illness is about all I go for. In these cases he has been excellent, I have no complaints to list and would recommend him as a GP or "family doctor".

Best Doc in Cumming show details Best Doc in Cumming
Nov 28th, 2010

Dr Moore cares about his patients not just a job to him. he always cares and wants to help with your needs. spends as much time as needed with you. he has never tried to rush me in/out. Dr Moore and staff have always called to get an update on my health.

Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
by Buddy West on Dec 15th, 2009

Dr. Moore found this review form and wanted to let you know that our family appreciated the outstanding service that you have provided us.Merry Christmas,Buddy