A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ornstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ornstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ornstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ornstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Ornstein MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Ornstein practice?
- Dr. David Ornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ornstein practices Urology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Houston Urologists.