A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ornstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ornstein
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ornstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ornstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ornstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ornstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Ornstein MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Ornstein practice?
- Dr. David Ornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ornstein practices Urology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Houston Urologists.