Overall Review

3.8

August 24th, 2016
Lucky to have been referred to Dr. Ornstein!!!
I was a snowbird in Naples recently not knowing any doctors when I experienced a severe pain on my right side for several weeks. Finally saw a doctor who required a ct Scan. She called me with the results and immediately referred me to the best, Dr. Ornstein. I had a 3.3 centimeter tumor on my left kidney. Dr. O highly recommended surgery within 2 weeks. I was freaking out, scared out of my mind and unsure of everything. After speaking with Dr. O and his assistants I felt reassured and confident that they were the best. I consider myself very lucky to have had this health problem in Naples and to have had the good fortune of meeting Dr. O. Everything went exactly as I was told and now 2 months later I am so grateful and thank him and his great staff for their expertise and professionalism. Recommend him highly.

December 1st, 2015
This doctor is absolutely the last person anyone needs to see. He carried out a biopsy on my bladder in 2014 which resulted in me having to go to the ER 4 times in the same week after the procedure. He didn't show up until my last visit when I was admitted overnight. He came in, looked at me for a split second and mumbled " come see me in ten days".