A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Palmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Palmer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Palmer practice?
- Dr. David Palmer has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Palmer practices Otolaryngology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT and Draper, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.