A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Palmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Palmer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Palmer practice?
- Dr. David Palmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Palmer practices Otolaryngology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.