A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Palmer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center
- Alta View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Palmer practice?
Dr. David Palmer practices Otolaryngology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT and West Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.