A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Strickland is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Strickland, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Strickland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Strickland MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David K. Strickland practice?
- Dr. David Strickland has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Strickland practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, NY.
See Syracuse Psychiatrists and Syracuse Geriatric Doctors.