A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Strickland is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strickland
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Strickland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Strickland, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Strickland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Strickland MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David K. Strickland practice?
- Dr. David Strickland has 1 office location.
Dr. David Strickland practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Psychiatrists.